Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Men's Retreat

Hhmmm. I thought I'd post a bunch of Men's Retreat pictures on here, but there really aren't that many good ones! From what I hear, it was a really great Retreat with a few experiences, lots of blessings, and some really great fellowship.

I post this picture to prove that they had a guest speaker (only picture I could find of Brother Nowling!) and because Brother V. is so cute. :-) And the other guy, well... ;-)

NEVERMIND! Just found a bunch of pictures that didn't get copied to the computer. Look--it's Brother Nowling! Looks like they even let him preach! :-)



(That kid is wa-a-a-a-a-ay too cute for his own good!)

Not sure if you can tell what's going on here, but apparently the guys were leaping from the porch railing into the snow.



And like we don't see enough wacky pictures of them on their own blogs... ;-)



2 comments:

J Nowling said...

Thank you Becki. I'm glad to see Brother Nowling really did preach. From what I hear he took a lot of pictures...considering it's a new camera and he has always relied on all of to take the pictures, these will be his first so if they turn out I'll share them.

He said it was an awesome time for him.

The Middle J said...

Aww my dad is so handsome- So glad the mens retreat was great- looks like the shuler boys were doing great at being themselves :-D