Monday, June 7, 2010

Teens

Our teen numbers were way down this year, sadly. It was partly because of our Camp conflicting with the BTI dates (who's dumb idea was THAT, anyway?! ;-) Ha!), but we were thankful for all who were able to make it. I love this picture of the Hatch guys. I think this was taken during their class. Tug-o-War, off course. I notice a sizable Letcher boy on each end of the rope. :-)
Note: Just because the name of this post is teens does NOT mean that everybody in these pictures is a teen. Some of them just THINK they are or WISH that they were. :-)
Like this guy. He had new headgear each day while teaching his teens, I hear.
Just chillin'...
Poor Nathan. He's soooooooooo not one of the "kids" anymore, but he's also just shy of the "teen" thing! I think he enjoyed himself in spite of it all though. Hopefully next year will be better for him.
Solomon (or Moises... I can't ever tell!!!) and David
And Austin

No comments: