Monday, June 7, 2010

Rec Time -- Kickball

Day Three: Kickball. :-) I haven't played kickball in years. Actually... I still haven't! I took pictures instead. I love the action in these first two shots.
Abbie Girl giving it all she's worth, but to no avail
Katie, too
Ha! I had to include this one because I have NEVER seen anybody with form like this! Ha! Joe has ALWAYS been like a damp rag, ever since he was a baby. He was so hard to hold because he felt like he was just going to ooze out of your arms. He's STILL limp and floppy!
This is the pitcher getting a pep-talk toward the end of the game. Ha!
Sister Stacey. She puts her whole heart into everything she does--I love that about her. :-)
Brother Chris helping Anna kick
And don't you just LOVE the family feeling you get when you look at this picture?!?!? HA! Sooooo great!

Ezekiel found a friend in Brother Oscar and followed him around all throughout Camp. They were together throughout the kickball game, as well.
Is this not just the cutest thing ever? :-)

CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE...

2 comments:

Tammy K. said...

That was one of the funnest games of Kickball I have ever seen. Everyone was so happy and uncompetitive. The kids were great fun to watch and the adults HA!! Love the last picture.

EmileeAnn said...

Great action shots! That WAS a fun game of kickball. And I love the last picture too! :-)