Monday, June 7, 2010

Late Night Fun

Okay, I'm a little puzzled that I'm actually posting about this. But then, it's a little puzzling that I actually stayed around to witness it, much less take pictures and video clips of it. I generally do NOT find gross things humorous, but...

Brother Keven likes to tote around these nasty little jelly beans and subject innocent people to them for the sake of hysterical laughter. They are produced by the Jelly Belly company and each nasty flavor looks exactly like one of the regular, delicious flavors. If you take a blackish looking one, the flavor might be plum... or it might be skunk. The white one might be coconut... or it might be baby wipes. The cream with yellow spots might be buttered popcorn... or it might be ear wax. And it just gets nastier from there. Like I said, I am not into gross humor (which is why I can't even make myself repeat what some of the other gross flavors are!), but there is somehow something strangely fascinating about watching stupid people (!) partake of such a game, hoping for a good one, but knowing that sooner or later they are sure to get a bad one...

The Hatch boys were Brother Keven's first victims... Guess they got a bad one...
Brother Chris insisted on trying each and every color over and over again until he had experienced all of the bad ones. I don't understand people like that, but it sure was something to see...

I'll be kind and not post any of the pictures of him leaning over the trash can, gagging. The humor comes to an end with me when it gets that bad!



I know these next two pictures are blurry, but I couldn't not post them! They so capture the mood. :-) I especially love to see Sister Shanda cracking up like that! It makes me happy. :-)

And I'm ashamed to admit that even our guest evangelist was subjected to the torture. He was such a good sport though. :-)




And click "OLDER POSTS" one more time to see the final post. CRAZY, hu?!

No comments: