Monday, June 7, 2010

Family Camp Pictures!!!

Okay, to follow are a WHOLE SLEW of picture posts for your viewing pleasure. I've been working on them off and on all day today and I'm finally finished. At least I'm quitting. ;-) Just be sure to keep on scrolling until you get to the post that says, "And Finally..." That's the last one. As you might have guessed.



This first post is just a conglomeration of pictures that didn't seem to fit into any of the other posts, but were still hollering to be seen.



First off, we have the Craig church van. Isn't it great?! That bunch piled up with the Pueblo bunch to travel together. Brother Keven had a nice throne-like set up for him to lounge in and prop up that busted leg of his. Rumor has it they had squirt bottle fights in the van the whole way to camp, then regular water gun fights on the way home. Only on a camp trip, you know?!

No caption for this one, I just thought it might be appreciated. One of those late night visits.
Ha! I would LOVE to give a description of this one, but I just don't know what to say! Brother Dustin was just squatting down to get something out of the fridge for Snack Shack and suddenly lost all sense of balance and found himself flat on his back. Nobody pushed, shoved, or startled him--he managed it without any help at all! ~sigh~ He's so cool. HA!
Brother Keven's wheelchair was a big hit at Camp. The guys had plenty of wheelie competitions, but this was my favorite picture. I think maybe Andy caught Brother Chris and Kate off guard.
Isaac thoroughly enjoyed the evening services. Lillie looks real happy about them, too. ;-)
We opted to take our lunches and dinners out on the porch when possible throughout the week. I heard some of the teenage boys complained about it (bunch of weenies!), but most of us thought it was terrific.

I'm not sure what Brother Daryl had just said or done, but Brother Chris' expression indicates it must've been pretty great.
KEEP SCROLLING...

4 comments:

Cat-n-Dan said...

Bec Thank you so much for posting all these. They are just great.

Tammy K. said...

THE WHEELCHAIR PICTURE IS GREAT.
Love the tortilla sticking out of Dustin's mouth.

Vicki Smith said...

LOVED all the pictures and commentary. THANK YOU for taking the time to do it. --I made Brother Oscar come to my office today and I showed them all to him. He got your address so he can show them to his wife. So you may be having more cyber company. ;-)

cokelady said...

You're welcome, Cathy. They would have been better if you were in them though. ;-)

Tammy -- I thought the wheelchair picture was good, too. :-)

Mom -- It always makes me nervous to think of new people seeing my blog, but I am glad Sister Amanda will be able to see the pictures. Particularly the video clip of her husband and the jelly beans. :-)