Monday, June 7, 2010

And Finally...

Meet Brother... Hhmmm. His name is trickier than most. I sometimes refer to him as Gordon-Kelly-Kel-Kal Stevenson. He goes by so many different names it's hard to choose. ;-)


Anyway, Brother Kel ran around Camp all week long with his super-duper camera taking super-duper pictures. I, of course, stole them all--along with everybody else's pictures. The following group of pictures all came from his camera and are some of my very favorites. They're sort of "portrait" style and I think they're terrific.

Brett

Morgan
Hannah
Anna
Sister Michele
Sister Tammy
Brother Chris, looking like he's on a hunting expedition...
Sister Haley & David
Ha! Love this one of Em. :-)
And, of course, Brother Sam. :-)
And last, but not least, Brother Oscar.
And that's it! The end of the Camp pictures. For those of you who will be attending our Regional Convention, just act like they're all new to you if they show up in a slide show, okay?! ;-)

Amazingly enough, today I have not only managed to blog my life away, I have also scrubbed both bathrooms to a shine, vacuumed, swept, and mopped all the floors, and gotten all of the laundry done. Even managed a short nap in the middle of it all! Talk about productive. ;-)

3 comments:

EmileeAnn said...

Wow! That picture is SO not nice! He kept pointing his camera at me and that was my reaction...why are you doing that? The rest of them are great though!

Thanks for taking the time to post all those pictures.

Tammy K. said...

I do like these pictures.
Great pictures and commentary Becki. Thanks for sharing. You picked some great pictures to share.

cokelady said...

HA! I LOVE that picture of you, Em!!! It just has so much feeling and personality, you know?! I really figured it was a reaction to having dug through your entire bag of Fritos and finding only ONE that hadn't been crushed by Brother Dustin. :-)