Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sorry, Mom

...I'm just too tired to blog tonight. San Francisco was FANTASTIC and we had soooooo much fun today, but I am wiped out! I'll have to blog about it tomorrow, if I have the energy then. I think I took over 200 pictures today, though I'm not sure how many good ones there are. I took so many because I was enjoying everything so very, very much... but not all fun translates well into pictures, you know?! Anyway, I'll do the play-by-play and add photos when I get the chance. My favorite thing about the day is that we drove to San Francisco, had a blast doing everything that we could possibly want to do there, then got OUT of San Francisco all in the same day. Ha! It's strange to me that we had one of our very best and most fun vacation days of all time here... and then I couldn't wait to get out of that city and I honestly don't care to ever go back. Seems rather conflicting, but it's all true. We had a BLAST, loved every minute of it, and now I never need to go again. :-)

Tomorrow we head north. Farther north, that is. And then hopefully blog about it--and about the San Francisco day, too.

Here's one picture from the end of the day before I go.

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Glad you're having a good time.

Jamey said...

Cant wait to hear about San Fransico! Glad you guys are having a great time. Isaac was sooo excited when I told him you was going to send a pic of Sam with the BIG trees! Have fun, Be safe!!