Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Farewell Blog

At least for a few days! Because we'll have company any minute now! Wa-Hooooo!!! Actually, I HOPE we'll have company any minute now. I hear tell (or is it "I hear tale"?! Ha!) there's been some snow up north of here. Brother Dustin said they had some surpise snow in 'Springs this weekend. The only real issue with them getting here might be Raton pass. We were expecting them at about 11:00, so I'll call and check on 'em if they don't show up in the next few minutes. I really just wanted to stop by and let you know that I'm going to be partying this week, not blogging. I might surprise myself, but I usually don't waste any time sitting in front of a computer when I have real, live people to be with!

~gasp~ The dog just barked. Company?????? I must go check. See ya'!!!

:-)

11 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Have fun with your company! I know you will, you always do. :)

Rebekah Doran said...

BTW, I like your new background!

Sister Charity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sister Charity said...

Have Fun!

Sister Charity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sister Charity said...

Those two comments deleted were from me. I don't know what happened but I wrote 1 comment and it posted it 3 times. Weird.

Anonymous said...

Have fun with Dustin and Jamey!

Vicki Smith said...

You know it's not fair to the rest of us, who have no one to play games with and have fun with, for you to just be having a grand time and not tell about it or post pictures or ANYTHING! Don't be selfish. Tammy and I are fighting the green-eyed monster and I fear you're dangerously close to defrauding us. Did you understand any of that, Tammy? :-D --SAY something to jolt Becki out of her revelry!

cokelady said...

Just think, Ma, in a few days it will be YOU I'm playing games with and having all the fun with and not telling anybody else about! Ha!

I'm shooting for Saturday night. That's a good night for a new post. Nobody else posts on the weekends! For now, I'm off to go whip up on Dustin in some more games now! :-)

Tammy K. said...

I don't have anyone to play games with now or next week.... ~sigh~
Becki I agree, it's not fair that you will not even post a little something while your company is there. Your about out of time now.

~Amy said...

I'm with Sister Tammy. Wish I had someone to play games with, too. You know how my husband is. The big jerk.

Yep. I've been waiting for a post.