Friday, November 13, 2009

Texas Trip

That took place some time ago! Almost a month ago, I think. I don't remember much, but I thought I'd slap some pictures up here. We stayed with Aunt Sue & Uncle Jerry during Brother Ammons' revival in Andrews and we had a great time. Seems like we were super busy this trip with hair appointments with Stacey (I hadn't had my hair cut in over two years and it was NASTY) and eye appointments to get new glasses and things like that. And, of course, we had to go to Carino's with Sam & Tammy. :-) It was fantastic. And I cut back from five to just three Italian sodas this time. I'm so proud of me. Ha! Anyway, here are a few pics from the trip.

This scene seems to have taken place a LOT lately. Sam just can't stay awake if we're in the car in the late afternoon. Any time between 4 and 6 o'clock and a ride more than 15 minutes long = he's a goner! And Joe is such a good brother. He usually just endures it! Ha!

Is this the bestest picture in the whole world, or what?! HA! I love it!!! We went out to eat at Cassidy's before leaving town to head home and they had a little coin machine with these stick-on mustaches for .25 cents apiece. Sam let Jeremiah try his out. COULD YOU DIE???

Here are the boys sporting their new look. Em, tell your boys that they have THAT MUSTACHE FEELING! ;-)

Brother Ammons seemed pretty excited to travel through Roswell on the way home and learn of all of the alien stories that surround the place.

And here are the boys with their mustaches and some stolen glasses, so they could try out The Brother Ammons Look. :-)

4 comments:

EmileeAnn said...

Too cute! The boys in their mustaches are great!!!!! And Jeremiah is too die for. :-)

cokelady said...

I LOVE the picture of Jeremiah in the mustache. It somehow gives him a whole new personality! Ha!

Vicki Smith said...

Too funny! Love all the mustachioed fellas, ESPECIALLY Jeremiah.

Tammy K. said...

Funny pictures. I should have you send me the one of Jeremiah and I can use it as a profile picture sometime. He is a great baby and I know he will love that picture. :O)
I can see Bro. Ammons liking Roswell.
I read all the posts and they were great. Great pictures, many laughs. Good job Bec. Breaking them up was very smart and much easier to follow. You are all caught up now. Good for you.