Friday, June 5, 2009

Quickie

Okay, I want to keep seeing BTI pictures elsewhere, so I figured I'd do my part and keep putting pictures on my blog! These are a couple that I had scanned in last night, though they're from the Assembly '04, not BTI. Sister Galaviz is here right now, we just finished playing games and are fixin' to call it a night. But here are a few shots you might enjoy...

Emilee! With "feather bangs," as Haley says! :-)
And here's Gracie girl back when she knew what "the meaning of life" was. HA! Boy, we've come a long way since then. Wasn't she just too cute???


Okay, that's it for tonight. I hope to be back on the BTI Binge tomorrow night! Until then...
:-)

5 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

LOOOOOVE the pictures! Thanks. And, yes, Gracie was SOOOO adorable. This was probably the same year she sat by me and said, "I'm going to draw a wheel." *scribble, scribble, then shocked look!" "It's a ROCK! But it's a very good rock." LOL! Too cute!

Tammy K. said...

Cute pictures.
Grace had so much personality when she was 1 and beyond.

Grace & Co said...

I remember wearing that dress! One of my favorites. Back in the day I drew some awesome wheel/rocks and I was afraid of my Aunt Vicki running red lights and killing me. I guess some things never change.. =]

cokelady said...

Ha! Good to hear from you, Grace. I have a lot of great memories of you at that age--what a fun kid you were! :-)

Cat-n-Dan said...

Bec
I just Got on and saw all these great pictures. I love them. We had such a great time. If only we could turn back time for a few min.
Fun!