Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bad Blogger

I'm just resigning myself to the fact that THAT'S WHAT I AM. I keep meaning to blog, night after night after night, but it just keeps not happening. I know this is a flimsy excuse considering the people who've been swamped with BTI responsibilities and weddings and such things who have STILL been faithful to blog (!), but I just can't seem to find time to blog right now! All I can figure is that I just don't manage my time as well as they do! In any case, it's not that I'm TRYING to be neglegent, it's just that every time I would like to sit down and blog I know there are a hundred other things I really ought to be doing to get ready for Camp and everything else that's coming up. Like right now... I just finished up on my list of YESTERDAY'S duties and have 5 things left on today's list after the 4 that I did manage to complete--and there's still that one thing that never got marked off from a couple of days ago. Tomorrow has a list all its own, so I've GOT to get a few more of these things done tonight!

I will try really, really hard to make time to really blog (then you'll be sorry! Ha!) before we leave for Camp (Sunday), but I know better than to make any promises. We'll have a total of 19 house guests on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (a few each night--not all at once), so WA-HOO for that. :-) But it does mean my chances of blogging will be lessened greatly because... well, you know... PEOPLE. :-) In any case, I'll be back one of these days! If you don't hear from me before (I certainly hope you do, but...) please be in prayer for a FANTASTIC Family Camp and GLORIOUS Regional Convention immediately following. All of that ends on the 28th, then we'll have company for a day or two... so I'll be blogging again by July anyway! :-)

Gotta get busy! Later!!! (Maybe sooner???)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so shocked not to see anything from you for 4 whole days! Ha! You're so funny! Just tell us about camp when you get back!! Good luck with your lists of daily duties and have a great trip! :0)

Vicki Smith said...

We're leaving on our trip in 1 1/2 hours. I haven't started packing yet. :-S --See you SOON!

Dave and Melissa said...

Your mom is amazing .

Kasey said...

miss hearing from you. or reading.

cokelady said...

Thank you, Kasey! I'll try to be back real soon. There is just too much going on right now to be able to blog. The past two weeks are so cram packed with events, good and bad, and we're still swimming through them all. Through everything, I can say that GOD IS SO GOOD. I have wonderful things to report about Family Camp, Regional Convention, and beyond. We are so blessed and I've seen and experienced the power of God in ways I never had before. He is so loving, so amazing, so powerful, so merciful, so gracious... I don't deserve to know such a God, but I am SOOOOO THANKFUL that I do. Maybe I can at least slap up a video clip from Family Camp one of these days. It was so glorious!