Friday, May 1, 2009

Written by Joe Horne

Illustrated by Sam Horne


The bottom picture is a comic strip that Sam created. I can't wait until he learns to read and write--then he could add words and I would be able to tell what's going on! Ha! At the top are pictures of some characters from Joe's story: Blobby, Dr. Evil Grayhead (don't know where Bluehead is), and a robot.

And here's a story of Joe's I found the other day. I love the stories themselves... but he is such a slob!!! It drives me absolutely bonkers and makes me want to burn the whole thing! Ha! He stapled all of the pages together all crooked and torn and uneven. Anyway, for the Mom and "other writer" out there, here ya' go!









And one more...



6 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I chuckled that Bloby was being shot at, but he took the time to get dressed before he got his weapon and started fighting back. HA! First things first!
Great stories, Joe! I'm so glad Bloby was able to escape from all of that mean Dr.'s evil plans!

cokelady said...

Ha! The author doesn't always remember to get dressed before attacking his day, so I guess it's good that at least his characters do! ;-)

Tammy Washburn said...

GREAT illustrations Sam! You are an artist...so cool! Very nice of you to illustrate your brother's story so we can see what Bloby looks like! I remember that Katie is an artist too and sold a sculpture on e-bay. How fun. Ya'll are sooo talented.

Joe, I love the fruit launcher (that made me LOL!) Does it shoot pineapples? I bet that would hurt and I would be scared too if I saw a pineapple coming at me! I also liked how Boby can fly the plane with a few instructions from his friends. Wish I could do that.

I see that you are charging $1.79 for your book. :) Thank you for allowing us to read it for free on your mom's blog. I'll have to make sure you get your royalties when we meet each other.

cokelady said...

Sister Tammy,

I hope you enjoyed my stories. I'll be writing lots more.

~Joe~

Tammy Washburn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy Washburn said...

Joe,
I do enjoy your stories very much, and I'm very happy that you are going to be writing lots more. One day, you may even write adventure stories for God! Wouldn't that be neat!!