Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Laundry Day!!!

I've never been so excited to do laundry before in my life! HA! Our new washer and dryer were delivered today, so now I can do laundry IN MY VERY OWN HOUSE!!!!!

WA-HOOOOO!!!!


Lookie! Lookie! Lookie!

And from the other angle so Mom can see that we did get a little clothes rod put up in there. Most of Katie's clothes are on a rod in the basement right now, but we told her she could keep some things up in this room until she gets her own closet. Someday. :-)

And look--it's the very first load of laundry!!!! How neat is that?! Only very few people will know how to say "how neat is that" properly and I'm pretty sure none of them read this blog. ~sigh~ Oh, well. Let me add, That's pretty neat!

7 comments:

Tammy Washburn said...

HOW NEAT IS THAT!!!!!
I AM one of those people who understand!

I know you are anxiously awaiting a FRIDGE!

Tammy Washburn said...

My laundry room in is no where near that cute.

cokelady said...

ADDENDUM TO "LAUNDRY DAY":

The washer works GREAT! I love it. :-)

But... when it drains all of the water comes bubbling up into the sink next to it and--better yet--up through the pipe in the kitchen (on the other side of the wall behind the washer) where there is no sink yet and all over the inside of the cabinets there.

HOW NEAT IS THAT???

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! It's a rule; I'd might as well make it a written one:

NOTHING MAY GO SMOOTHLY THE FIRST TIME WHILE REMODELING THIS (or any?) HOUSE.

There. Now it's been said. It's been written.

Usually it turns my stomach when I hear rebellious people say "rules were made to be broken"... but today I'm going to join them and hope that we don't have a fire when I throw the first load of laundry into the dryer and crank it up. Wish me luck! No, don't do that. PLEASE PRAY!

:-)

Tammy Washburn said...

Oh no!!!
Praying for safe drying!
You are a better woman than I am.

Vicki Smith said...

It looks GREAT!!! Just look at those pretty red doors that I painted! . . . and painted, and painted, and painted . . . :-)
What a cute laundry room. It'll make doing laundry fun, won't it?

Jamey said...

Super Cute! I love it! Can't wait to come see it ALL in PERSON!!! Miss you guys

Dave and Melissa said...

WOW! So, happy for you. I loved it when we got new machines when we moved in here! So nice to do laundry again ;-)
We picked front loaders. Does your washer have an agitator? if so, do you like it? I've always wondere about those...