Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas in July

Okay, so it's actually from Christmas a few years ago. But it's one of those things that will never really get OLD, you know? I really ought to post it to my blog every couple of months just so we never forget about it...



James called tonight and said he'd looked all over my YouTube account and all through my old blog and couldn't find this video--and he had people eager to enjoy it right there in the room with him! So I went on my own search. It wasn't on YouTube because it was on Photobucket (I didn't even know I had an account there--must've created it for the sole purpose of posting this clip!) and it couldn't be found on my blog because that post didn't have a title. Tricky. But NOW I'll always know to look under "Christmas in July" when I need to see or share it again. :-) I hope James remembers to CALL before he shows this to the crowd so I can enjoy the laughter. ;-)

6 comments:

donaldestep2 said...

haHA!! So funny...

cokelady said...

I'm glad you agree, Brother Donnie. Somehow my Mom doesn't see it that way... ;-)

Vicki Smith said...

hahaha. *rolling eyes* It's not nice to be mean to people. Especially white-headed old ladies. ;-) Just remember--you reap what you sow. You've been teaching your children orneriness for years and they will someday use it on YOU. Then I'll get my big laugh. So there!

Jessa Stephens said...

LOL!! I watched twice!!!! Tooooo funny!! I love the cute little voice at the end..... all innocent...... =)

cokelady said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Jessa. Most people do. :-)

Mom, you know as well as I do that I will NEVER be as thrilling to scare as you are. I'm just not that jumpy. Or panicky. Or prone to sudden fits of jumping up and down while screaming and thrashing around uncontrollably. ;-) Dad does worry about scaring you like that these days though, so we've tried to lay off. He's not sure your heart can take it at this age, you know. ;-)

Vicki Smith said...

Fun new background.