Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dumb

I like having a cute blog, not a dumb one. I thought I'd pull a real quick switcheroo tonight and slap up a cute fall template. Found the one I wanted, click, click, right into place. Created a header and tried to upload it... only to discover that I have exceeded something or another and can't upload any more pictures, so now I've got a fall template with a school header. It's late and I don't have time to work on it tonight, so for now I'll just have a dumb blog. ~sigh~ I hate that. Just pretend it's cute, okay?

God is helping with Ladies' Retreat stuff and I'm getting excited--especially after talking to our guest speaker yesterday! I am sooooo excited to have Sister Shelton coming and just can't wait to see what God has in store for us this weekend. :-)

Must go. I've been a very poor manager of my days/nights (when I'm supposed to be sleeping and when I'm supposed to be awake!) and I've GOT to get to bed. Hope to write more before Retreat, but we all know that's just crazy talk. ;-) Later!

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I like your dumb blog. :-)
So happy you got to talk to Sister Mary and that it got you all excited. I know we're going to have a great weekend! I'm looking forward to it. I not READY, but I'm looking forward to it.
(I'm also looking forward to seeing a cute header on your new fall blog.)

Dave and Melissa said...

Looks good to me :-)