Thursday, September 29, 2011

Vacation Videos

This is just a random clip of Mom & Dad being... well, being Mom & Dad! I obviously didn't start recording early enough, but it's still enjoyable.



Game time! We played Guesstures one night. I recorded a few of the rounds. Mom first:



And Dad...



And finally, the best of all. Keep in mind, the guys had us beat. They only needed 5 points (two cards) for a very easy win. I can't tell you how many times I've watched this and I think I still laugh right out loud every time... :-)

4 comments:

Jamey said...

Hahahahaha! THose videos are still GREAT!! We laughed watching them again too :)

Tammy K. said...

funny. But your husband did not look like he was having too much fun.
;-)

cokelady said...

Jamey -- I laugh just looking at the still image of the last video before I even click play. :-)

Tammy -- You're mistaken. That's what he looks like when he IS having fun. Sad, isn't it? HA!

Vicki Smith said...

Hilarious! Just need 5 points! HAHAHAHA!