Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Couldn't Resist

First of all, please forgive my failure to blog -- it's CHRISTMASTIME! Things are crazy!!! In the best possible way. :-) I'm going to REALLY, REALLY try to blog later on tonight, but I just couldn't wait for this one. Ha!

I had a TERRIBLE time wrapping this up last night (you can't imagine!), but HOW FUN IS THAT?! Naturally, the kids discovered it first thing this morning. I had to get a picture of Katie with it... with Joe next to it holding HIS present. HA! Love it!!! (Believe it or not, Joe thought it was a GREAT idea to take the picture and had a hard time making himself stop giggling long enough to scowl at the camera. He appreciates good humor, even if he's the punch line!)

And, of course, afterward we flipped the tag around to reveal that it's not Katie's present, it's for ALL of them! They are DYING and it's soooooooo fun! We won't even tell them who it's from. I'm loving it!!!!!

Be sure to stay tuned for the great unveiling--it will be sooooooo worth it! :-)

2 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

Wow that must taken some time wrapping!!! The thing is massive!! If I'm looking forward to see what it is.... I'm sure your kids are going nuts!! Too fun!!!!!!!!

Vicki Smith said...

How fun! I can't wait to see the pictures! :-D