Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmastime!

It has officially arrived for the Horne family--or at least it will have arrived in about an hour when we get in the van and head to Cleveland to spend the weekend with Mom & Dad. :-) I don't really have time to post, but thought I'd stop by to say Merry Christmas and say that I have been taking blog notes (ha!), so there's plenty to write about when I get the chance! I spent five or six nights at the Monstrosity and wrote a little for the blog each night, but had no Internet and couldn't actually post anything. Whenever I get the chance (don't ask when--things don't look very favorable for the blog right now! Ha!) I will go through and edit a little bit, add some pictures, and slap several posts up here. Until then, I hope everybody has a very, very Merry Christmas! We've not been able to do the usual things that we like to do and it's not felt very much like Christmastime around here (the balmy weather followed by RAIN certainly doesn't help!!! Ha!), but we are looking forward to getting away for a few days and having a great Christmas at Grandma and Granddad's house. :-)

No comments: