Friday, April 30, 2010

It's the Last Day of April

...and when I opened my eyes and looked out the window this morning there was a covering of white on everything and great big, fluffy flakes drifting down from the sky.

God loves me soooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!

How cool is that?! We have had THE BEST winter this year. So many great snow days, great toasty, crackling fires in the fireplace, great fun tubing and building snowmen, great pictures, great memories with the kids... ~aaaaahhhh~ Life is so grand. :-)

It's already stopped snowing, but my computer shows purty little snowflakes for tomorrow and Sunday, too. I love it! I enjoy the nice springtime weather too, but just think of all the months coming up where there will be no snow. How thoughtful of God to send some more for us to enjoy before the warm spell! :-)

2 comments:

Tammy K. said...

your CRAZY!!!!!

Vicki Smith said...

HA! I love your enthusiasm, and I would feel the SAME WAY if it were me. Meanwhile, I'm thinking the huge 1 inch snow blizzard we had is as bad as it's going to get and it's all over for this year--I don't see any chance of more snow on the horizon, or anywhere else for that matter!