Sunday, April 4, 2010

Is This a Fake Hang-Up???

I'm not really blogging. It's just your imagination. :-)

I am, however, going to post a couple of pictures because I haven't blogged in so long and I'm not "really" blogging tonight either. This is my Sunday School class all dolled up for Easter Sunday. Just bear in mind that it's not easy to get all 6 of them looking normal at the same time. ;-)




Don't you just love Katie's dress??? And the other girls' too, of course. But my Mom made Katie's and I think it is soooooooooooo cute. :-)

Long day--but a wonderful one. Long week, come to think of it! Thus my failure to blog. Maybe some day soon. Tomorrow? Tuesday? Who knows. I'll try. :-)

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Six really cute kids!

Tammy Washburn said...

I love to see all the little ones dolled up in the Easter finest. Soo cute.

EmileeAnn said...

The kids all look great in their Easter clothes. Sadie looks like she's afraid she's going to lose her gloves! :-)