Friday, October 23, 2009

Trying to Blog...

But there's just no time! And when there are so many grand things to blog about--Minister's Retreat, Revival in Texas, ruining Dustin Hays' life for a whole week and a half... ~sigh~ I've got to try to find time in the next few days before I forget all the good stuff!

We just got home from Texas last night, James took Brother Ammons to the airport this morning, and we've spend a long and not-so-productive day TRYING to get unpacked and get the laundry done. There is, of course, another mountain of ironing to be done and I am determined to get it done tonight (instead of "really" blogging, sadly) because one week from now I'll be at Ladies' Retreat in Colorado (wa-hoo!!!) and there are sooooo many things that must be accomplished between now and then! It's 7:45 and two of my children have already been sent to bed due to tears and attitudes that I could deal with no more. (I hate days like this!!!) The one good kid is sitting next to me reveling in the privilege of being "the good one" and savoring every bite of a chocolate pudding cup. Wanna guess which one it is??? Sam! Wa-Hoo! Way to go, Sambo!!! Perhaps the glory of this night for him will be some sort of incentive to be good more often. Of course, he'll probably only think of being really good after the others have been really bad. It stands out more then and he's more likely to be rewarded. Ha! Oh, how complicated to be a kid. Anyway, I must go. I just thought I'd check in to say HOWDY and let you know that I'm doin' the work! I'm not a slacker! I'll blog as soon as I can. :-)

1 comment:

Vicki Smith said...

It's nice to hear SOMETHING from you.